Best Book Publishers UK | Austin Macauley Publishers
The Cursed Prince -bookcover

By: Anne Marshall

The Cursed Prince

Pages: 182 Ratings: 4.5
Book Format: Choose an option

*Available directly from our distributors, click the Available On tab below

As the story goes, the kingdom’s prince was a wicked boy, caring for no one but himself. The King wanted to teach the Prince a lesson and sought a witch to lay a curse on him. The Prince was cursed to live in agony and solitude for the rest of eternity unless he could find someone to set him free. Moving into the present day, the legend of The Cursed Prince is nothing but a town story that the bookshop owner told Henrietta, but when an old book shows up and lands itself in her hands, the world around Henrietta begins to unravel.

Anne Marshall, 25, lives 90 percent of her life in the pages of books, whether that’s writing on them or reading them. The other 10 percent? Living in reality with her husband and cat, Jillian. She loves writing in the ever-expanding world of fantasy. Every twist, turn, cliffhanger, and deeply written plotline draws her under the waves of the drama and angst that comes along with writing and reading it.

Customer Reviews
2 reviews
2 reviews
  • Michael Banks

    Really enjoyed this story, I've followed it from the beginning. Can't wait to see if there will be a second one for us to get our hands on.

  • Kayla

    Love love love this book!! Such an awesome and talented Author!!

Write a Review
Your post will be reviewed and published soon. Multiple reviews on one book from the same IP address will be deleted.

We use cookies on this site to enhance your user experience and for marketing purposes.
By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies