Before Abbey Road there was Teme Street is about a day in the life of The Beatles.
- A band on the precipice of unprecedented global success
- who had released their first LP the previous month
- who had released their third hit single, From Me To You on the previous Thursday
- who had met the Rolling Stones for the first time the previous evening and partied at their Chelsea flat
- who would be playing the Royal Albert Hall in London the following Thursday
This band, at this time, travelled to the small market town of Tenbury Wells, deep in the Worcestershire countryside.
How did this extraordinary event come about?
How did it impact the town and how did it shape the future life of the author?
This lively account, part factual, part fiction will take you back to the birth of pop culture and forward to all that followed.